On April 1, join Dr. Matt Minard for an online discussion on training at home for running.
Matt will be showing us how to do an at home run assessment by teaching us how to:
- Capture – learn a systematic approach to film yourself indoors and outdoors
- Classify – categorize your running for as “bounding” on pass/fail criteria
- Correct – apply simple and effective drills and mental cues to fix your form
What you will need:
- Cell phone or camera
Dr. Matt Minard, DPT,OCS, CMTPT,CSCS,Cert.MDT. Matt has a very strong passion for helping people and the field of physical therapy. Through the advanced residency training and numerous continuing education courses he specializes in an eclectic approach. Matt enjoys working with all ages and populations but has a passion for working with runners and general orthopedic pathologies.
- Pentathlon Alberta members: Please RSVP below and an email with a link to the event will be sent to you or
- Non-members: Please purchase a ticket below and an email with a link to the event will be sent to you.
The event will be recorded and made available online for Pentathlon Alberta members.